The street is bordered by Rasos Street to the west and by Kauno Street to the east. It is 0, 137 km in length.
In 1920 the street named Degučių Street. One can only guess that the document refers to the Degučiai III Alley.
In 1949 street’s name remained Degučių St.
Degučiai was a village (17th -19th century). Since the early 20th century it has been a part of Marijampolė. Currently, it is a micro-district, located between Kauno Street and Šešupė River. First time mentioned in 1682. The Origin of the name Degučiai is related with forest and timber business.